I was in need of a fun, quick project. And I have a friend who is planning a wedding. Light bulb (or Pinterest flash).
What do you think? I wood plaque with a heart cut out, chalkboard painted back board, twine.. fun! I paineed the wood a light gray, sanded, then waxed with a white wax. I lined the back with burlap. It turned out super cute 🙂
My Grandma’s antique chair, reimagined. I think it turned out great! What do you think?
I love a good project. Even more so, I love a good quick project. So when I saw a photo on Pinterest of old keys bent into hooks I got an idea…
I love keys and have been collecting random ones since I was a kid. My oh-so-amazing man fired and bent 8 keys for me. He also had a piece of pine wood with bark. He burnt the wood and then helped me hang the keys and seal the whole thing. Now we have a rack for hanging all of our many keys! It turned out so cute and rustic!
What do you think? I love it!
I wish I had taken a before picture. I know, I seem to say that all 5 he time, but really. I’m kicking myself. But, picture dark, oudated, and plain bland. The little corner curio cabinet was fake wood, but had potential. So, here she is after paint and new knobs.
So, phone photos aren’t the best. This quick drive-by post doesn’t do the new cabinet justice really. But, you get the idea. And, you know that I am still here, I still do projects, and I remember you, but I’m just busy. 🙂 What do you think?
I am never this lucky! But, recently I did actually win an awesome giveaway! I entered a giveaway through My Four Littles blog, http://www.myfourlittles.com. What I won was the April box from Ecocentric Mom Box, https://ecocentricmom.com/. Ecocentric Mom is a subscription box that you receive monthly. There are several goodies and new products in there to try. How fun, right? The products are all natural, healthy, and organic.
Here is what came in April’s box:
- Linwoods Super Food Blends ($6.99) A convenient way to get some great nutrients, omega fatty acids, and vitamins, Linwoods products are made from organic flaxseed, berries, nuts, and seeds. Gluten free, GMO free, dairy and yeast free, vegan, all natural, and NO added sugar! Love the Ecocentric Mom include SIX samples instead of just one.
- Nature’s Gate Rice Bran Facial Moisturizer ($14.99) A FULL SIZE bottle of moisturizer that feels great and is made in the USA. No parabens, phthalates, fragrance, PEG, Mineral Oil, or Petroleum! They also included a sample size of the Shampoo, Body Wash, and Conditioner. Coupon code also included.
- Bamboo Bailey $10 Gift Card ($10) Bamboo Bailey is an online story with eco-friendly, natural, and recycled products for the entire family!
- Fyrefly Organic Serenity Tea (10.95 full size, 2 samples included) 100% organic loose leaf tea. Each sample makes 2-4 cups. I’m not a tea drinker but I may try this one, smells great! Coupon code also included.
- Nature’s Kick Honeystix ($1.79/pack, 2 packs included) Great snack for kids and made with the best honey. Made in the USA. Love easy snacks and these are surprisingly a very convenient way to enjoy honey without the sticky mess. Coupon code also included.
- Frego $5 Gift Card ($5) Frego makes glass and silicone food storage containers that are BPA and PVC free, contain no lead, and can go from freezer, to microwave, to dishwasher! They’re even oven safe.
- Good Greens Bar ($2.99) The first gluten free, vegan, low-glycemic index wellness bar. It was delicious – I have discovered so many great, healthy food bars from Ecocentric Mom. Coupon code also included.
- Boring Goats Goat Milk Soap ($5.50 full size, sample size included) Made in Boring, Oregon, USA, Boring Goats “Non-Scents” soap is made from only the highest quality ingredients.Natural bar soap is the only thing I use with my youngest child so I was really excited to see this. It’s made from olive oil, goat milk, coconut oil, palm oil, and shea butter! Coupon code also included.
- WEXY Biodegradable Snack Bags ($3.99 for 28, small sample included) We love WEXY bags here so always thrilled to get some more. They’re fun, colorful, Made in the USA, and eco-friendly. Coupon code also included.
- 7th Heaven 100% Natural Face Mask ($2.99) Hydrating, cleansing, and toning face masks that smell amazing. Love these, can always use a good skin pick me up. Coupon code also included.
- Kelapo Extra Virgin Coconut Oil ($11.99 for 10 samples, 2 included) Coconut oil has countless uses and is a safe food for our FPIES child, so it’s a staple in our house – thrilled to receive some more! Coupon code also included.
Some of my favorites were the face mask and moisturizer! Everything was so fun to try out and play with. I totally recommend Ecocentric Mom for a fun mail subscription. Thank you Ecocentric Mom and My Four Littles! 🙂
Hi all! I want to share some wedding projects and some other big news very soon, but for today I wanted to stop by with a quick project.
We found this little side table at a garage sale for .50 cents. Yup, .50 cents.
Shabby, yes, a bit. But, I loved the round shape and primitive pedestal. So, I patched, sanded and painted. I picked a burgundy-ish color and then I stenciled my favorite paisley on the top in silver. I thought this was a bit modern to mix with this little table. I roughed up the edges and faded out the design on the top. I think it turned out really cute!
What do you think? Well, this little guy already found a new happy home 🙂
I have so many more tidbits to post, but I loved this!
I love the bright yellow of this chair. I also love the wood details, the white trim, the vintage style…
We are just about completely ready for the party, but last night decided that the dogs should be clean and pretty too. After the bathing, brushing, and clipping, we thought Marley would make a pretty girl with red toenails. Have you ever tried this before? Yes, I am that cheesey. She is adorable but, man, was it work! 🙂 Check out our pretty dogs! And, have a great weekend!